Our Next meeting held via Zoom is on Saturday 10 April at 15.30 BST (London local time NOT GMT)
Presentations so far include:
- Richard Stock – River & Railway T.P.O’s
- Andy Neal – Sudan – Stamps & Postal History after 1956 .
- Gary Tomasson – Perfins on the Stamps of Sudan
- Mahmoud Ramadan – Egyptian Territorial Post Offices in the Red Sea and the Sudan
- William Barclay & Leo van der Velden – A Philatelic Study of the Republic of South Sudan
If you haven’t received a link and a password, please email: Gwynne – webmanager at sudanstamps dot uk
We look forward to seeing you there.